Hi there 👋
We have launched some cool updates to Creative Force and are happy to share the release notes with you!
Matthias and the product team
From Samples to Products
We have renamed the Samples menu item to Products and added some great functionality to give faster and easier access to all product information.
Here is a short sum-up:
- Display all product and sample properties
- Display the current product status and custom product properties
- Update product slide-in with all job properties and produced assets
- Add following option to action menu: Edit product, delete product, reset Production
Extended product filter
- Filter for one or multiple product properties combined at the same time
- Support filter for multiple keywords in a property (Split by: comma and semi-colon)
Please note: The free text filter is currently limited to one property and to the properties for product code and job code.
- Higher resolution for the preview in Post-production QC
- Display the number of task available on top of the column in all kanban views
- Real time refresh of the status of tasks without manual page reload
- The functionality of 'delete job' is now limited to the account owner role.
Search and counter for transfer screen
The user can now search for products throughout all transfers made on a day. The total number of transfers on a day is now also shown.
- 'One click' copy option for Product and Outfit code
- Option to create and Outfit from product area
Provide already retouched images to support color correction throughout all images of a product
To enable color correction throughout all production types of a product we provide the already retouched images in HUE for the editor to use as a color reference
- Real time refresh of the status of tasks without manual reload
🔥Sneak preview for upcoming features from Sprint 30 🔥
- Search and filter for tasks
- Global filter 'All clients'
- Manage multiple post-prodution vendors on job/product level
- Intercom chat in HUE
- and much more!
Questions, ideas or feedback?
We're striving to create the best product for you and your team! Feel free to drop us a line via email/chat or submit your ideas and feedback directly to our product team via email@example.com.